- Written by Super User
The shoebox-sized bedroom is still a charming, versatile and utterly chic and warm space. With the right storage hackers, clever decorative themes and smart palette, it can provide you with a good service and look bigger than it. That's it.
1. Reduce chaos. The most important strategy to make small bedrooms look bigger is to reduce confusion. Discard things that are no longer used for any purpose, and always remember to keep clothes folded, shoes stored, and your accessories neatly arranged in shelves and cabinets. The more chaotic the room, the narrower it looks.
Tip: If you want to maximize room space, discard as much furniture as possible and keep only essentials such as tables and chairs. In this room, transparent acrylic chairs and beige tables blend into other furniture, adding a sense of openness.
2. Maximize storage space. In a small bedroom, use the wall to store. Consider installing floor-to-wall and wall-to-wall cabinets (the same color as walls) to accommodate photos, accessories, books, and personalities. In addition, folding desks that can be folded away when not in use can save a lot of space.
Tip: If you have some space under your bed, use it for storage. If you want to buy a new bed, a bed with built-in storage is a good idea.
3. Expand the headboard. In this bedroom, the relief pattern of the White headboard adds texture and subtle contrast to the overall design. Its size makes the entire bed area look larger than it actually is.
4. Let natural light shine. Plenty of sunlight makes the room feel bright, spacious, airy and vibrant. In this room, the bed is placed next to a window, natural light, creating an indoor and outdoor connection.
5. Use white color scheme. White reflects the maximum light, making any space look bright and passionate. Even the smallest, most claustrophobic rooms are more spacious, with white walls, ceilings and bedding.
- Written by Super User
Lazy sofas have the general advantage of being small, comfortable, and easy to accommodate. It is a wonderful design. When you sit on it, its shape changes with your body. It is very comfortable! Slacker sofa color can be bright and fashionable, but also can be restored to the ancient and mature and steady. Use it to decorate your home. It looks warm and comfortable also convenient.
Multi-person lazy sofa, placed on a wall, on a rest day with a few good friends, side by side chat, party which is a very good place, it not only to promote mutual feelings, but also to make the overall atmosphere become warm and happy.
Nordic style of home decoration, put on one or two gray tone knitted lazy sofa, in the simple monotony of a little more warmth. With a light gray carpet, the family has its own style and is very comfortable. This kind of lazy sofa is particularly convenient to accommodate, and there is no need to worry about occupying too many places in the room.
For the families who like punk style,put on two lazy sofas, play guitar with friends, talk about music, and play games.White will reflect the clean light of the family, lazy sofa to create a lazy feeling, the simple Nordic wind to the extreme. In the original wooden room, a beanbag couch is placed. It naturally forms a depression according to the body curve and gently supports the spine. Even if the size of the house is not large, it can perfectly accommodate it. The color of the sofa itself echoes the color of the table floor. The whole room became very literary.
Find a corner with a large lazy sofa to sit on, plain cushions and pillows, lay on a milky white carpet, lie on the sofa every day to bask in the sun.
The sunny afternoon, sitting in the window of the ground, looking at the scenery, reading books, you will be free and happy.
The best way to get along is to have a long talk with friends at night, warm yellow lights, comfortable sofas, and loving conversations.
- Written by Super User
1. Don't hang the curtain pole too low.
Too low will easily lower the depth of space. It gives people a feeling of depression and cramping.
2. Don't hang art painting too high
It should be hung at a level where the human eye can see, so as to facilitate the appreciation and relaxation of others.
3. Don't ignore the matching of furniture
The home environment is a system that can be perfectly interpreted only if all elements are coordinated with one another
4. Don't ignore light design
A proper home design, lighting is often play an important role of it, not only to ensure the basic lighting function, but also to be able to beautify the space properly, create a different emotional atmosphere.
5. Don't ignore storage space for beauty
When decorating the house, aesthetics is important, but it can not ignore its functionality. Only by making good use of every inch of space in the home then we can not waste it.
6. Don't be afraid to use your favorite color on the wall
If you have a favorite color, don't be afraid to use it on the wall. If we use these colors properly, we can make our homes more vibrant.
- Written by Super User
Tip 1: Abstract Art Paintings enhance the sense of space, abstract paintings have been seen as difficult art to understand , but in the modern decoration style of the family can play a very important role.
Tip 2: The first point of sight is the best position,the first point of sight when enter the door is the most appropriate place to place decorative paintings, so you do not feel that the home wall is empty, poor vision, but also can produce a sense of freshness.
Tip 3: Corner Abstract Art Paintings change the direction of vision, the corner refers to the corner of the interior space, such as two walls of 90 degrees angle in the living room, just like the sofa combination L sofa. The decorative painting of corner is not very strict in space, it can give people a comfortable feeling.
Tip 4: Staircase decoration can be irregular, if you upstairs, you are facing a large wall area, then you can ask professionals to directly draw patterns on the wall. This method is very creative, and you can design drawings according to your own ideas.
Tip 5: Colors should be matched according to different spaces. In general, the interior of the modern home style is dominated by white, and yellow and red are the main colors when decorated. Do not choose negative, lifeless decorative paintings, the living room as much as possible to choose bright, lively colors.
Tip 6: The shape of the decorative painting should be correspond to the shape of the space. If the space of the wall to hang the decorative painting is rectangular, then you can choose a single decorative painting of the same shape or a combination of decorative paintings that are now more popular, especially the combination of decorative paintings. Different placement methods and spacing, Can achieve different effects.
Tip 7: The decorations should echo the details of the 3 panel wall art. After selecting the decorative paintings, you can also match some more innovative decorations.
Page 5 of 7