1. Don't hang the curtain pole too low.
Too low will easily lower the depth of space. It gives people a feeling of depression and cramping.
2. Don't hang art painting too high
It should be hung at a level where the human eye can see, so as to facilitate the appreciation and relaxation of others.
3. Don't ignore the matching of furniture
The home environment is a system that can be perfectly interpreted only if all elements are coordinated with one another
4. Don't ignore light design
A proper home design, lighting is often play an important role of it, not only to ensure the basic lighting function, but also to be able to beautify the space properly, create a different emotional atmosphere.
5. Don't ignore storage space for beauty
When decorating the house, aesthetics is important, but it can not ignore its functionality. Only by making good use of every inch of space in the home then we can not waste it.
6. Don't be afraid to use your favorite color on the wall
If you have a favorite color, don't be afraid to use it on the wall. If we use these colors properly, we can make our homes more vibrant.